Merry Christmas!

A ten picture slideshow of a Bohemian Waxwing adventure…

1. I love waxwings! How cool to see so many at one time!

2. How wonderful to see so many at once!! Merry Christmas!

Liked by 2 people

1. Quite wonderful :-). Supposedly they do this every winter. I even saw a flock in my more urban neighbourhood the other day!

1. How wonderful! That only happened here last year. I hope they return again in March!

3. Aren’t they cute arranged on the spruce, like ornaments! This is quite a flock. Merry Christmas!

1. They were more bunched up in my other photographs but on this tree they decided on a somewhat symmetrical and decorative arrangement :-). I’ve heard the trilling chorus of a few more flocks since then. A nice winter treat.

1. I’m glad they are visiting you. I wish you a very happy New Year!

1. And a very happy New Year to you as well :-)!

4. Wow, that´s a completely new kind of Christmas tree decoration! 😉 Love it!!! Merry Christmas to you! 🎄

1. Thanks :-)! Maybe the birds were posing :-).

5. Wow! This is amazing. It’s Nature’s Christmas gift to you. Thank you for sharing with us. Love your dry brush too.

1. I’m so glad you enjoyed my photos, even the dry brush :-). Thank you. When I feel a bit needy, I go outside and nature always has a gift for me. She’s pretty swell that way!

6. This was a marvelous series, Myriam. What great luck to happen upon that flock!

1. Thanks Eliza :-). I’m so glad you enjoyed it. I never know what bird happenings I will see when I step outside! I’m still hoping to see the bobcat family in that park, but even without a bobcat sighting, I always seem to see something cool and new every time I go.